The Key to your New Home
Search for Real Estate in and around Comox Valley
A touch of Tuscany located in Downtown Courtenay. A wonderful cafe that also serves wholesome soups, sandwiches, and fresh baked goods. Fully equipped kitchen with excellent equipment including commercial convection oven and dish sanitizer. Cardero's has been in business for 24 years. This is a great business opportunity offering a turnkey, well established business with a great reputation of customer service...
BUILD YOUR DREAM Home. This 0.27 acre (80' by 120') treed lot on Crystal Drive is the last available lot on this quiet, cul de sac. Water and Hydro are to the lot. Close to shopping, recreation, and access to the highway. More details available.
Build your Dream Home!! Wonderful building lot close to Seal Bay Park and Bates Beach. Lots of trees for privacy, amenities only about 15 mins away, airport within 20 mins, as well as hospital and schools. So much to offer! Call Maureen Davidson, Realtor with Royal LePage In the Comox Valley direct at 250-650-4815 for further details.Listed by Royal LePage-Comox Valley (CV)
Almost 2000sq ft on 3 floors making it one of the biggest 1/2 duplexes in Courtenay - and easy inlaw suite potential! Excellent Victorian Style on quiet cul-de-sac Ctny East. Within walking distance to Elementary School and park, and close to CV Hospital, NIC, Aquatic Centre, Crown Isle Shopping and more! This 4 bed, 2 bath is perfect for a growing family. Home features open concept main floor living, gas fir...Listed by RE/MAX Ocean Pacific Realty
This lovely home has been meticulously maintained. Located on a large corner lot in popular 'Ulverston Station' this 1674 sqft rancher has 3 spacious bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Featuring a welcoming entrance, 10ft ceilings, heat pump, 5 ft crawl space for extra storage, gas fireplace, double garage and RV parking. The kitchen has beautiful maple cabinets and a large island with sit-up bar, pantry and lots of s...Listed by RE/MAX Ocean Pacific Realty (CX)
MOUNTAIN VIEWS! Located in East Courtenay, this beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom corner unit has all the space for your family. The spacious kitchen opens up to a bright living space with a natural gas fireplace that heats up the entire unit in winter months. Natural gas is also included in your strata fees. Enjoy your morning coffee or entertain friends on your private patio that has the view of the Beaufort ...
Well kept 2 bed + den with fully fenced yard and detached workshop. The main floor features large living room with plenty of window space, both bedrooms as well as an office and storage room. Bright kitchen with walkout patio out to low maintenance yard and on lot open parking. Large unfinished rec room downstairs waiting for you to make the space your own. All measurements are approximate and must be verifie...Listed by RE/MAX of Nanaimo - Dave Koszegi Group
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015